- NO USED INVENTORY AT THIS TIME Subscribe here to be alerted when used or scratch & dent equipment becomes available.
$750.00 Plus Shipping, Includes Dust CollectorThis is a model 3824 used abrasive sandblaster cabinet. These units arrived with minor freight damage and never saw a blasting environment. They are like new cabinets with minor freight damage. This is a great welded, all steel abrasive blasting cabinet made in the USA. Most importantly the unit is inspected and 100% ready to go. Additionally, this unit comes with a 90 CFM sandblast dust collector. Our DC 1500 it is perfectly suited for this cabinet and improves visibility inside the cabinet while blasting. Finally, a few quick facts on this cabinet. First, the blasting system is very powerful and includes with a ceramic nozzle and a foot operated blasting system. Next, the 3824 is an ideally sized cabinet for small to large parts. Finally, a full top opening unit and side door (right hand side) make this cabinet a perfect addition to any workshop. An important advantage of our cabinets is that they come FULLY ASSEMBLED. Some of the competition requires that you install legs, attach light boxes, and more. And to make it worse, they are more expensive! With Cyclone, you simply remove the shipping material, connect the air, and off you go. Of course you have to add media and some minor things. Our high quality cabinets are welded steel and sealed to prevent leaking. Finally, they are sturdy and will last long than other brands. And above all else you get high quality, reliable construction at an affordable price. Two of these scratch and dent 3824 abrasive sandblasting cabinets are available. Hurry, because they will not last. The price listed DOES NOT include shipping. With just an address we can quote you shipping and have one or both of these units on their way.
$650 Plus Shipping - Only one available!This brand new sandblast cabinet is an amazing deal. The overall dimensions are 36"(w) x 24"(d) cabinet with a flip top lid and large side door. This unit includes a 14CFM ceramic trigger sandblast gun. This unit is ready to go and can ship right away. Large view window, comfortable gloves, this cabinet is a fantastic find. Whether you are looking to get into blasting, add more capacity to your shop, or simply want a great deal - this is it. Call for more details. This unit is a great way to get into blasting for less money.
- This is a prototype model of our popular DT 350 Downdraft Table. Sometimes called a downdraft workstation this unit is like new. It provides 350 CFM of air movement. It is not intended for flammable or other hazardous materials. Ideal for small tool work where large debris is present. The airflow is generated by 1/3 Horsepower motor. Additionally, the motor is protected by a large cartridge filter. As a result, the motor will last longer! If you wonder what you can do with a downdraft table, here is an example. A downdraft table can be used as a workbench for woodworking takes place. Drilling or sawing will produce dust and large pieces of wood debris. Keep your workspace clean by using a downdraft table. The airflow will pull any dust and debris down through the perforated steel tabletop. Again, no hazardous or flammable material should be used with this unit, it is not designed for this purpose. Finally, the unit is constructed of 16 gauge welded steel. Thus, this unit is very sturdy. Also, it comes with an internal light fixture and a large hinged view window. Hurry, this unit won't be here long! $650.00 PLUS Shipping. Call or email for a shipping quote today.
- Wow! This 48" x 26" (Overall) direct pressure sandblasting cabinet is an affordable way to get into a pressure blasting cabinet setup. First, this unit is a refurbished direct pressure abrasive sandblasting cabinet. Refurbished and blasts like brand new. It comes complete with a 90 CFM dust collector to improve visibility inside the cabinet. Next, the pressure pot can hold up to 60 US Pounds of abrasive. Also included is a 1/8" tungsten carbide blast nozzle. All controlled by an easy to use foot pedal. Combine this cabinet with some abrasives to get right to work! If you would like to compare pressure blasting to non-pressure blasting (siphon/gravity) you can click here to read more. $900.00 + SHIPPING - INCLUDES Dust Collector!
Dust Extractor / Dust CollectorLooking for a fantastic deal on a dust collector extractor or abrasive media separator? Well, check out this dust extractor. This unit is a 355 CFM dust collector and it also has a media separator attached. This is a two-in-one unit capable of recycling various abrasive media. As a result the dust collector will keep the interior of a bead or media blast cabinet visible during use. And, it will separate used media from good during the process.
- This unit is $700 PLUS Shipping.
- 355 CFM
- Electric Motor: 110 volt, 3,450 RPM
- 9" Aluminum Drive Blower (HUGE AIRFLOW)
- Large Cartridge Filter
- Cloth Filter Wrap
Media SeparatorAn abrasive media separator is an excellent way to reuse abrasive blasting media. While not all media can be recycled, in many cases media can be recovered and reused.